People who actually care enough about me to read this.....

Wednesday, 21 March 2012


Reason #4 Why Life Sucks: I don't really fit in anywhere
See, anytime I try to start this huge choreographed dance number about how we don't need to stay within the limits society has placed on us and we should all get along. No one refuses and tells me "to stick to the status quo" and no students confess their deepest passions-there's just NOTHING.
Disney has just set me up for failure. No smoking hot Zefron-esque guys join me in the dance number. I just get a bunch of weird looks and people wondering if I'm high. WHAT THE HECK?!? IN DISNEY MOVIES NO ONE GETS HIGH. THEY DON'T EVEN KNOW WHAT DRUGS ARE!
So this whole lack of dancing thing might not be a problem if I had a group that I could stay in...
I WILL FIND ONE.


Comparisons of different social groups and my possible acceptance into one of them:


Nerds- "A neutron walked into a bar and ordered a drink. 'how much?' he asked the bartender. the bartender replied 'well for you, no charge'"
           Wait?
            What?






         -crickets chirping-














OHHHHHHHHHH!!!! OMG I GET IT!!!!! 




AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH


NO CHARGE BECAUSE NEUTRONS ARE NEUTRAL!!! THEY HAVE NO CHARGE!


I feel it got less funny because I explained it....
         
.....Maybe, chilling with the nerds wouldn't be such a good idea....


Gangsta/ StonerSo they're just chilling over by the smoker doors all the time wearing their pants low and listening to rap music. 


I walk up and I'm like  "SUP BRAH"


 But the sad thing is I won't becaaaause.....I aint nevah gonna suceed at talkin like dis since i'm whitah dan edward cullen. 
I can't wear my pants low to the ground and do a swag walk cuz they all like:
"FOOL. You just a little white girl with yo pants hangin low on da ground tryna do a swag walk but you aint got swagga." 
and I'm like "ohh" because I'm not good at comebacks. 
stupid white girl....
Popular girls- So I go over there but then I realize that I'm not "down with the lingo". I'm not "hip and rad" as you kids are saying these days. SERIOUSLY. I go over and I don't understand half the abbreviations they use and half the sexual terms they use..... like what's a "cherry pie"?
NOOOOO! DON'T ANSWER THAT!!!!!

AAAAAAH!
LALALALALALALALALALALLALA I CAN'T HEAR YOU!!! 


phew. close call there. 

You blog readers almost corrupted my innocence.....
EWWWWWW SERIOUSLY......IT'S WHAT????

NOOOOOO SHUDDUP!!!!

NEXT PLEASE.

Exchange students- Me: "nihao!"
                             Them: "stupid b*tch....we're not chinese ....we're korean"
                             Me: .....
                                    Sooooooo, how do you like Canada.
                           *they start talking in korean as I just stand there all confused*
                           Me: Well I guess I'll talk to you later then? :)
***note: in this conversation you can substitute korean for chinese, argentinian, brasilian, portugese, german or any other nationality that you can think of....
Band nerds- Theoretically I should fall into this category but trust me IT IS LIKE A WARZONE IN THERE! Every section has an immense amount of hate for the other sections! They're also all SUPER INTENSE. Seriously, they all like sleep with their instruments. Forget girlfriends or boyfriends....they only action you get is with your instrument...well I guess there is lots of tongue involved. Forget a nice warm human to keep you company- you get the cold metal instrument playing you the sad tune of FOREVER ALONE. 




HUH. Well then, looks like I'm still a loner... MAYBE THE DANCING WILL WORK TOMORROW!!!
I'll tell you how it goes! 




unless I get beat up....






1 comment:

  1. hahahahahaha.
    4 words:
    I love your blog.

    And um, you fit in with the random's/extra's (that's our group). The group that doesn't fit anywhere else. :D LOL.
    It's the best group to be in obvs.
    and I know what cherry pie is... awks....

    ReplyDelete