I AM AN EMOTIONAL WRECK...
LIFE FREAKING SUCKS
I AM GOING TO GO JUMP OFF A BRIDGE NOW
OR OFF A BUILDING.
OR INTO A LAKE (I know I can swim but it's the middle of winter therefore I will get hypothermia and my body will shut down etc.)
OR STEP IN FRONT OF A CHARGING BULL...
OR MY CHOIR CONDUCTOR....
OR INHALE SOME TOXIC CHEMICALS IN CHEM.
OR GET TRAPPED IN THE ELEVATOR AND EVENTUALLY DIE FROM LACK OF OXYGEN.
OR GNAW OF MY OWN ARM AND THE SLOWLY THE REST OF MY BODY....
Well honestly, I was expecting it and I'm not all that upset. I wanted to break up with him, but I didn't want to seem horrible since when I do stuff like that I always end up laughing....I KNOW KAY?
So I just tried to make him break up with me!
First, I tried ignoring him/not making eye contact or waving when I saw him in the halls. Unfortunately I don't think he actually saw me so he didn't even notice my ignoring him.
Secondly, I tried to be super weird....I couldn't think of anything weirder I could do than just be myself which is what I had been doing all along so....
Thirdly, I tried to be the super clingy girlfriend...
6:45- Heeey
6:55- Hey :) what's up?
7:00- You should come hang out with me
7:02-???
7:05- Why don't you want to hang out with me??
7:07- HELLO??
7:11- are you ignoring me?
7:14- You don't want to hang out with me? :(
7:21- </3
7:25-Seriously text me back
7:26-I'm worried!
7:35- don't ignore me please! :(
7:40- why do you hate me?
7:45-???
7:50- So what's up? :)
8:00- Okay fine
8:30- I glad we had this conversation....
**This almost lead to the "call and then immediately hang up".
Thirdly, I had my friend talk to him and tell him that I was thinking of breaking up with him. This method worked the best and so today he did break up with me :) His breakup speech was totally cliched and sound incredibly rehearsed but hey, give the boy some points for trying? Oh, I also add in what I would've said if I had the guts
-he's just talking to his friends and i'm just kind of standing there-
Me: -just staring/glaring at him- WTF. TALK TO ME YOU IDIOT.
10 minutes go by
Him: Hey, how are you?
Me: -intense glare- I'm sexy and I know it.
Him: Listen, can we talk?
Me:- intense glare- No. Obviously I just came up here to stare at your beautiful face all day.....
start walking -pushes him down stairs-
Him: I don't think our relationship is working out NOOOOOOOOO! DON'T BREAK UP WITH ME! I LOOOOVE YOU! FOREVER AND ALWAYS BABE -falls onto knees and starts crying-
Me: Oh, darn it!
Him: .....
Ouch?
Me: -bringing back the glare again- My milkshake brings all the boys to the yard and they're like "it's better than yours" Damn right. It's better than yours
Him: It's not that you're a bad person I'm on the right track baby...I was born this way!
Me: -glare changes to questioning look-
Him: It's not that i'm a bad person either! It's just that we both have busy lives and we hardly see each other anymore at school or outside of school. Well, I made a list of better reasons why we should break up
1. Your name
2. Your face
3. Your personality
4. You have no soul
5. You kiss like a labrador
6. Your hair
7. You fence....ummm how did you manage to pick the least sexy sport out there?
8. Your personality....oh wait, did I say that already? Well it's THAT BAD.
Me: okaaaaay
Him: I just think it's time for us to go on our separate paths. KAY BYE
Me: ....
Him: Have fun in gym!
LOLOLOL
OMG. YOU.ARE.INSANE.
ReplyDeleteLOL, love ya <3 you're so HILAR.
keep blogging :P
hahahahahahaha. OMG.
ReplyDeletejess. how are you so filar?
I swear I died reading this.
imma ghost now.
But I already told you about how funny it was.
<3
Feel better though bb.
I lovee youuuu!