Reason #1 Why life sucks: I am
currently dating a ginger.
SHUDDUP. STOP
LAUGHING.
Kay fine....laugh all
you want. Believe me I've heard it before. Having a ginger boyfriend just tends
to make your life awkward. No one can talk about anything except how he's
ginger....and then they just laugh and laugh and laugh. They laugh at him and
then they laugh at me for dating him
BUT GUESS WHAT. I BEAT
YOU TO IT. I FOUND SOME GINGER JOKES. So get it out of your system....
Gingers are like
slinkys,
Not much fun at all,
But always great when you push them down the stairs
Not much fun at all,
But always great when you push them down the stairs
What's the difference bewteen a brick and a
ginger?
A brick can get layed
A brick can get layed
What do you call a
redhead whose phone rings on Saturday night?
Shocked.
Shocked.
What do redheads miss
most about a great party?
The invitation
The invitation
What’s the difference between dating a redhead
and putting your hand in a blender?
There’s always a 50/50 chance the blender isn’t on.
There’s always a 50/50 chance the blender isn’t on.
Why are gingers like
guns?
Keep one around long enough, and you re goin to want to shoot it.
Keep one around long enough, and you re goin to want to shoot it.
LOL. WHY ARE YOU SO FUNNY?
ReplyDeleteSeriously, I laughed so hard at these.
I especially love your URL and your title.
Foreverhatinglife : that's me right there